I am
I am
by Sarazann Greenwood
I am a female, soft and gentle tiger waiting in the grass
Laying in patience for the next obstacle toward my kill
I am Woman
I am a vixen, sensual, sultry host to men’s feminine fascination
Dying to please and to be pleased a pleasure of the flesh
I am Sex
I am a princess, grossly gathering power from feeble minds
Pecking orders to be told through my quizzical lips
I am Power
I am a human, flesh and bone only a little lower than the angles
Lost and lonely in a world with no answers, only explanations
I am Forgotten
by Sarazann Greenwood
I am a female, soft and gentle tiger waiting in the grass
Laying in patience for the next obstacle toward my kill
I am Woman
I am a vixen, sensual, sultry host to men’s feminine fascination
Dying to please and to be pleased a pleasure of the flesh
I am Sex
I am a princess, grossly gathering power from feeble minds
Pecking orders to be told through my quizzical lips
I am Power
I am a human, flesh and bone only a little lower than the angles
Lost and lonely in a world with no answers, only explanations
I am Forgotten

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home