A Note From Mom
A Note From Mom
by Sarazann Greenwood
I plucked the cherry from the stem
Your cheeks, red with excitement
Blessed stars float down from the sky
In your eyes, delight with newness
Lady Liberty give me your justice
Hearts desire, aloft with confidence
Prayers lipped with a karmic hope
Joys footsteps trace through your life
I’ll never be able to give you everything you need. I can only promise, I am your mommy, and no one will ever love you as honestly and resolutely as I do, I will never fail you, you are my purpose, my heart.
Love, your mommy
by Sarazann Greenwood
I plucked the cherry from the stem
Your cheeks, red with excitement
Blessed stars float down from the sky
In your eyes, delight with newness
Lady Liberty give me your justice
Hearts desire, aloft with confidence
Prayers lipped with a karmic hope
Joys footsteps trace through your life
I’ll never be able to give you everything you need. I can only promise, I am your mommy, and no one will ever love you as honestly and resolutely as I do, I will never fail you, you are my purpose, my heart.
Love, your mommy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home