Fateful Message
Fateful Message
by Sarazann Greenwood
I lifted you among god’s saints
I praised the coming of every moon
I hold tight that bless’d being
I knew the tender caress of love’s pleasure
But, I lied
Love’s poetry fell on cowards ears
To afraid to meet the coming light
Left sullen in darkness of remembering
Painful clinging of loves once lost
Presently meandering from passion’s lips
But, I lied
Soft set your eyes unto mine sweet embraced one
I give of the flesh for one lonely heart song
Peaceably forgetting your mind’s tenderness
Wizened time pass’d this breathless being
My heart taken by old love now remembered
But, I lied
I longed for you through hearts weeping
I gave you hope where only wasted love remained
I pushed you fearful of clinging respite
I settled lifetimes in one fateful message
I lied.
by Sarazann Greenwood
I lifted you among god’s saints
I praised the coming of every moon
I hold tight that bless’d being
I knew the tender caress of love’s pleasure
But, I lied
Love’s poetry fell on cowards ears
To afraid to meet the coming light
Left sullen in darkness of remembering
Painful clinging of loves once lost
Presently meandering from passion’s lips
But, I lied
Soft set your eyes unto mine sweet embraced one
I give of the flesh for one lonely heart song
Peaceably forgetting your mind’s tenderness
Wizened time pass’d this breathless being
My heart taken by old love now remembered
But, I lied
I longed for you through hearts weeping
I gave you hope where only wasted love remained
I pushed you fearful of clinging respite
I settled lifetimes in one fateful message
I lied.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home